Located at Unit 1/23 Blackwood Street, our Mitchelton Melanoma Scan clinic is open for appointments only Monday to Friday from 8.00 am subject to Doctors availability.
Our doctors are general practitioners with a special interest in skin cancer with a wealth of experience in the detection and removal of skin cancers. They also have the ability to perform plastic surgery procedures where needed such as flaps and grafts to provide you with the optimal cosmetic outcome from your skin cancer removal.
Our Doctors at the Mitchelton Clinic include:
- Dr Paul Annells BMBS, FRACGP, Mast of Medicine Skin Cancer
Clinic Director Member of Skin Cancer College of Australia and New Zealand
- Dr Kate Crilly MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP, Mast of Medicine Skin Cancer
- Dr Jack Tsai MBBS, FRACGP, Mast of Medicine Skin Cancer
- Dr Dao Vo, MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Reza Moradi FRACGP
- Dr Chris Robinson MBCHB, FRACGP, MRCGP
- Dr Ben Smith FRACGP, MBBS, BPHTY, SCCA