Skin Cancer Clinic Mitchelton
Located at Unit 1, 23 Blackwood Street, Mitchelton, QLD 4053, our Mitchelton Melanoma Scan clinic is open for appointments only Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am subject to doctors' availability.
Our doctors are general practitioners (gp) with a special interest in skin cancer with a wealth of experience in the detection and removal of skin cancers. They also have the ability to perform plastic surgery procedures where needed such as flaps and grafts to provide you with the optimal cosmetic outcome from your skin cancer removal. They have broad knowledge and experience in both general practice and skin cancer. Focusing on skin cancer medicine, they have performed skin cancer surgery and are known for management of skin cancer. Our doctors are dedicated in providing the best care for their patients. We currently have a female skin cancer doctor
Please secure the best Australian health care services in town by booking online with us. You can be assured of the best medical care you can get in Mitchelton.
Our Doctors at the Mitchelton Clinic include:
- Dr Paul Annells BMBS, FRACGP, Master of Medicine Skin Cancer
- Dr Kate Crilly MBBS, MRCGP, FRACGP, Mast of Medicine Skin Cancer
- Dr Dao Vo, MBBS, FRACGP
- Dr Reza Moradi FRACGP
- Dr Chris Robinson MBCHB, FRACGP, MRCGP
- Dr Ben Smith FRACGP, MBBS, BPHTY, SCCA
- Dr Marcio Francisco MBBS, AMC Advanced Standard Certificate, FRAGGP, Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer University of Queensland), Member of the Skin Cancer College of Australia (SCCA)
- Dr Julius Soriano, MD
[button link="request-an-appointment.html"]Request an Appointment[/button]