We have moved our skin cancer clinic. Our Toombul Melanoma Scan clinic is now located at 9 Parkland Street, Nundah, and open for appointments Monday to Saturday from 8.00 am subject to doctor availability.
Our doctors are general practitioners with a special interest in skin cancer with a wealth of experience in the detection and removal of skin cancers. They also have the ability to perform plastic surgery procedures where needed such as flaps and grafts to provide you with the optimal cosmetic outcome from your skin cancer removal.
Visit us in our new location and see current availability of our doctors. You can easily locate them at 9 Parkland St. You can also book an appointment online with hotdoc. Book instantly for our doctors nearest availability.
Our Doctors at the Toombul Clinic have complete training in skin cancer. These doctors include:
- Dr. Paul Annells BMBS, FRACGP, Master of Medicine (Skin Cancer)
- Dr Donna Westbrook MBBS
- Dr Carmen Gutierrez MBBS FRACGP, Mast of Medicine Skin Cancer
- Dr Reza Moradi FRACGP
- Dr Cassandra Faris MBBS, FRACGP, MMED (Skin Cancer)
- Dr Ben Smith FRACGP, MBBS, BPHTY, SCCA
- Dr. Boon MBBS / FRACGP / Master of Medicine (skin cancer) / Primary Skin Cancer, MS (Gen Surg)
Melanoma Scan Toombul
9 Parkland St
Nundah Qld 4012
07 3256 6766
Please book an appointment online through HotDoc to view our doctors available times.